Monday, April 19, 2010

Favorite Movie: Lords of Dogtown

Hello everybody:
I will explain about my favorite movie.
This movie calls: Lords of Dogtown.
The movie was directed by Catterine Hardwicke in 2005 and written by Stacy Peralta.
The first time to saw this movie is in 2006, at the Araucano Park, in a promotion a brand. I did´t pay to see the movie, because are free pay.
This movie like, because the plot and the topic it's interesting. In this time (2006) I saw this movie with my friends and at this moment, I practiced with my skateboard (and, the last moment is in this year, because was stolen in november 2006). I interested to saw this movie, because I needed to search the origin of the skateboard culture, and the relation with surfing in the 70's. This movie now it's important because one of the actor is Heath Ledger, when dies recently.
The reason of this movie it's better than other movies is difficult, only when you interest the topic and the origin of this movement and understand this now in the world, include in my country, when this movement arrived in 1977 and the peak of this in 1979 to 1980. Next, in the 90's was return and this was support to now.

Do you know this movie?
I hope to expected your comments.

5 comments:

  1. I'v never watched this movie and i dont't know it, but I sound very interesting. i would like to see it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is very cool ! I like practic skateboarding =) now with the university I haven't very much time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cristian! I do not know this movie, the reason is that I do not like movies, skate or surf related, but perhaps not bad looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristian!!!
    Like most, I don't know this movie =P
    But it look interesting!!!
    Kiss
    See you at the Fau =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this movie. Do you have it?

    ReplyDelete