Monday, April 5, 2010

A place in Chile that i enjoyed visiting frequently: Pichilemu

The place where i visited recently, in summer is Pichilemu. This place is located in the coast of the VI Region, at 259 km of Santiago. I visited this place from 1st to 15th of February 2010, 12 days before the earthquake and tsunami. I went with my parents and my brother this days and my sister the second week. In this place, I did many activities, but the best is surfing. I went surfing 7 days and it was amazing, the waves was incredible and funny. The water wasn't cold in the sea, but I'm a beginner in surfing. Pichilemu is a place where not only surfing is the attractive. I visited the Cahuil Lake, the salt extraction in the lake and I ate a fish in the restaurant. After, I visited Boyeruca, when I ate good food in the beach cove. I visited Iloca and Duao in the south of Pichilemu and I ate a good reineta and I enjoyed the beach.
In Pichilemu, I walked in the beach and the center of the city, where have many shops and restaurants, I ate ice creams and I bought a t-shirt. When I return to Santiago, I remembered the good moments of this place, until 27th february, when this places when I visited in this summer, dissapeared rapidly and I feel bad.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that re-build all places. I went there in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also visited Iloca this summer, and I share your feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pichilemu is very beautiful place has waves my big, special for the surf, and the food is very good an agreeable place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pichilemu is very beautiful, i like to go in winter.

    Sand, Sea and me

    ReplyDelete