Monday, April 12, 2010

My experience of the earthquake

My experience of the earthquake of 27'th february 2010, I stayed in my house, at 3:34 am, I was sleep. Next, I woke up with the movement in the bed, and I got up and I ran to the door, next to the living room and finally, went to under the doorframe. In this moment, the movement felt very strong, the lights turns off, the glasses in the furniture fell and broke, the swimming pool was overflowing to the grass, because the "little tsunami" was generated by the earthquake. I could run to the courtyard and saw the flood in this place generated in the swimming pool. When was finished the earthquake, I found my family under the doorframe, in the corridor. Next, my brother says "you must be find some bottles and fill with water, because the lights turns off" and I realized this order. In the mindtime, my brother take his cellphone and programed the radio. 4 minutes after, I listened the information of the earthquake. My mum put the candles and my dad cleaned the broken glasses. My dogs was scary and cries a lot, because a plastic bag with clothes fell to the dog bed when they were sleeping, and they got a fright.

7 comments:

  1. Little Tsunami in you swimming pool!!!!!!

    Cool xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think every dog were very scared.

    Little tsunami? jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaja was little the tsunami....... D:

    Strengh my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tsunami of the bicentennial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bottles the wine ? xD jajaja , bless youth surfer =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little tsunami in you swiming pool can have the experiencie in your live, a small tsunami wave in pichilemu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very funny your you had your own tsunami, jajaj. Your brother is very intelligent, I had never thought of accumulate water.

    ReplyDelete