Thursday, August 26, 2010

A good book

Hi everybody!

Today I write in my house, because I can't enter to the faculty... but the english activity continues.

I will talk about a good book. The book calls "Mala Onda" and it was by Alberto Fuguet.

I chose to read this book because it is obligatory text in my school (this book read in 2004) and all of books when I read, it's the best.

Obviously, I enjoyed this book. This book refers the context of young man’s in 1980. They have a good economic situation and the author explains all of this adventures, the process in the capital city Santiago and the problems of the curfew. I enjoyed this book, because all of the topics, context and situations are interesting and relatively near to my life, but... in 1980!

This book read in my house and school library. But, the good place to read this book or another books in the beach or in the toilet. The reason is: In the beach, the sound of broken waves or wind was perfect for concentration and in the toilet, because it is necessary to didn't boring.

Read is a good activity, but the difficult situation is read a book, a newspaper or magazine. Sincerely, I like to read magazines, academic books or newspapers instead of novels, best sellers or other narrative books. The reason is, all of this books only reads when I call to read and now, I can’t feel to enjoy this books.

That is the reason that I don’t like these books now.

3 comments:

  1. I also read "Mala onda" a few years back. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read, but looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read this book,cristián.It is a really good book,so why not to try to read a novel and enjoy it?
    It would help to your imagination,pal!

    ReplyDelete