Thursday, September 30, 2010

A shop I like

Hi everybody!
Today I will talk about my favorite shop. The name of this shop is "Surfers Paradise". This shop is in Santiago, in Apoquindo 4900 (96-98) in the Omnium Shopping Center. This shop sells surfboards and accessories for the surfers (leash, fins, decks, wetsuits and many others) and body boarders. Clothes don't sell in this shop, because in the east side, have a shop that sells clothes for surfers and public in general.
Why I like it? Because this shop is near my house, the accessories were very cheap and the service is very good.
The first time when I went there is in 2007, that looked up to surf schools near Santiago and gave me a surf school in Maitencillo, V Region and other visit when bought a wetsuit.
I visit this shop irregularly, 2 or 3 times a month or 2 times a year or 5 times a week, it's very irregular my visit for this shop, because sometimes I needed only a wetsuit or boots, but this year in march, I visited 6 times a week, because I have a volunteer for the recollection of clothes and food to the affected to the tsunami and earthquake.
The last thing who bought in this shop is a boot, because I had problems with the cold water in winter and need to cover my foot.
This kind of shop I like, because is a technical shop, sells only accessories for surfers, surfboards and body boards and all the necessary for to go to the beach and go surfing.


3 comments: