Thursday, October 7, 2010

Perfect day

Hi everybody!
Today I will talk about "Perfect day". An a idea for a perfect day, this day only in saturday or sunday. This day start in the morning (7 am), wake up in the house and listen the sea. 8 am, I'm going surfing in the beach, because this hour doesn't have people in the beach. I'm surfing until 9:30 to 10:00 am. I take a shower and eat a good breakfast and see in a TV only good and intersting news. A little have to rest and 12am, go to the fields, very short walking. At 2pm, I'm going to lunch, with my family in a sushi restaurant. 3:30 pm, I'm get in a car and go to the hills and listen good music in the car. 4 pm, I'm climbing the hill, and I found in a rock, a fossil and I question, what time this fossil stay here? Why this fossil have in the rock in this hill? 5pm, I need to rest, drink water (good water) and go down and take the car. 7pm, I'm going to a good cake shop and cafeteria and I eat strawberry pie and a good tea. 9 pm, I stay in a home, watching TV and my cellphone ringing... My friend invites me a good party in his house. 10 pm, I'm going to the grocery store and the cashier deal me very good, I buy some food and good wine. 11 pm, I'm going to the party, and celebrate until 2 am and the next hour, I wash my teeth and next, I'm going to the bed and sleep.
I supposed, the questions have been replied. But this perfect day, didn't have in Santiago, because this city doesn't have beach. In another place in Chile, the situation could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment