Monday, May 3, 2010

About Araya's blog

Hi everybody!
Today I write about the blog of my classmate, Cristóbal Araya.
This blog have written 9 posts, with photographs and videos. The color of the blog is blue, text is pale blue and title color yellow. The video in this blog is a gift for teacher Simon, about the person who speaks "spanglish" to CNN international. Another video is the Blue Man Group - I Feel Love, and it's the last post in this blog.
This blog have link list and pictures about peppers and the band Red Hot Chili Peppers and have a gadget: Twitter Updates.
My first impression of the blog is a simple blog, but when I search the blog in more detail, it is a complete blog, more than my blog. The color is friendly to read and the style or design like serious and elegant blog, different case about the content and topics, likes funny and interesting.
The picture in the title is Dr. House.




3 comments:

  1. C. A is the best drummer , He love a red hot chili peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristian visit my blog, I had review your blog

    Good luck
    see you!!! bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks CC for descricion, liked me.

    ReplyDelete