Monday, May 3, 2010

Revision: My earthquake experience

Original Post:

My earthquake experience begin in the night of the earthquake a 27 of february, I did sleep in my bedroom in Santiago, Chile in that moment (3:37 am) the shake was very strong and wake- up my parents too and to decide went to secure area in my house.

There a long wait while the earthquake was pass, in this moment the wine glass fallen.
I reacted whit my parent, but I prefered save my possesions.
After one month I post in twitter a . that meant one minute of silence.
Chile reacted very good. The people know that do in case of tsumani, they run quickly to the mount or stay in a secure area.
the problems was the government, they FAIL! and to lie to the people provoking many death.
All death could are prevention, this people was inocent to believed that the tsunami did go.
Finally this tragedy demostrate the chilean solidarity!

My corrections:

My earthquake experience begin in the night of the earthquake at(ww) 27 of february, I did sleep in my bedroom in Santiago, Chile.(P)(v) In that moment (3:37 am) the shake was very strong and wake up(sp) my parents too and to decide went to secure area in my house.

There a long wait while the earthquake was passing(wt), in this moment the wine glass fell(wt).

I reacted with(sp) my parent, but I prefered save my possesions.

After one month I post in Twitter(wf) a point (.) (P) that meant one minute of silence.

Chile reacted very good. The people know that do in case of tsunami(sp), they ran(wt) quickly to the mount or stayed(wt) in a secure area.

The(wf) problems was the government, they were FAIL!(v) and to lie to the people provoking many death.

All death could are prevention(?), this people was inocent to believed that the tsunami didn't(v) go(?).

Finally this tragedy demostrated(wt) the chilean solidarity!

3 comments:

  1. mmm several drafting problems, I will write more carefully for the next thanks plú

    ReplyDelete
  2. cristobal have a lot of mistake in his post:O

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, Cristóbal, I too have many mistakes

    ReplyDelete