Monday, May 17, 2010

A Photograph: FIDAE 94'

Hello Everybody!:
Today I will explain about my favorite old photograph.
I like this photograph because it reminds me of what i was like as a child and it's a airplane that generated problems an political problems in the last time, the bought of the airplane "Mirage".
This photo was taken by my mother with a analog camera (Kodak). My father and my brother saw another airplane and didn't show in this photo.
The photograph shows me, when i felt happy, but i felt nervious, that is my hands has in this position. In this image, i was 6 years old. Shows the airplane "Mirage", people when saw this airplane and the flags of the old Cerrillos Airport.
This photo was taken in march 1994 in the FIDAE, means "Feria Internacional del Aire y del espacio" in spanish, but the airplane who shows more attractive is this plane in the photo. The other planes in this event is only commercial planes and helicopters. The plane who takes aerial photos, shows in the next 2 years. In this time, represents diferent countries who shows innovation about airplanes, have a lot of garbage in the floor, because this day had a hot day and the Coke paper cups had sold in this event.
The last time when I visit this event in 1998 is the last time who realize this event in this Cerrillos airport, after this airport was closed and created a park. In 2010, this event realized in Pudahuel airport.
In general, I have a good memory of this event, I felt happy, I walk a lot and felt exhausted.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha you look like very similar in the picture and today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked like a neighbor I had as a child

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving photo, you of children.
    ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh great photo cristian! how many years you have in that photo??? bye ! good photography

    ReplyDelete