Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mistakes and fails of my presentation

Hello everybody!
Today i will talk about my english presentation. The topic of this presentation is surfing. I talked 4 minutes aprox. I brought magazines and an object with the surfer needs to surf.
But, my problems about my presentation are my pronunciation and I forgot some words and order to the words.
When I explained about accesoires of surfing, I forgot more words, because I didn't have notes.
The topic was interesting, but the magazine distracted to the classmates. I think, this magazine is more interesting than my presentation, and that is the problem.
About my presentation in MS Powerpoint, the slides are good, but not clearly to the classmates. I need to improve my english fluency and don't forget words in this presentation. Sincerely, the concept of surfing it looks a tongue twister.
Well, I don't saw other problems about my presentation. I will expect with your comments about my presentation, because I need a feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment