Monday, May 31, 2010

My best holiday!


Hello everybody!:

Today I will talk about my best holiday when I remember. This holiday was in august 2006. I had visited Brazil an travel to Búzios. This days in Brazil is the coolest days, but, for me is normal and nice temperature. I traveled with my brother and my sister and I stay in a "Pousada" for one week.

First, I have a scale in Sao Paulo for 45 minutes, and next, I arrived in Rio de Janeiro. Next, I take a tourism bus to Búzios. These days I enjoyed the hot sea waters in the beach, yellow sands and drink a lot of Caipirinha (but, I never felt drunk, yes, really). I visited beaches like Joao Fernandez, Ferradura, Tartaruga, Forno, and all the beaches was different. One have calm, other have more waves, other have hot waters, etc.

In the night, I visited restaurants, but discos didn't open. Only live music and sang bossanova.

The town is beautiful and the people nice.

I remember this holiday, because is the most different than other holidays. Naturally, I have holidays in february and september, but not in august. My normal holidays travel in Chile in a car, bus or train. This time is the first time to arrive to a plane and fly, first time to going out to Chile and the first time to have holidays in august! Yes, this holiday have more first times, and that is the reason when this holidays didn't forget.

That is my best and significant vacations in Brazil.


6 comments:

  1. Brazil is beautiful where you look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brazil is full of travestis too XD

    But the beaches look great, lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brazil is a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brasil have teh best beaches in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will anyday visit Brazil.
    kajkaja whet I have the money

    ReplyDelete